Herkunft: Berlin
Betreff:

BRENDA LEE - LP-Diskographie

· 
Gepostet: 09.09.2009 - 20:32 Uhr  ·  #1
auch von Brenda gibt es so einiges auf Vinyl - hier ein paar LPs
Gruss Billy

GRANDMA WHAT GREAT SONGS YOU SANGlyrics inside Decca DL-8873 1959
Some Of These Days, Baby Face, Good Man Is Hard To Find, Just Because, Pennies From Heaven, Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye, Ballin' That Jack, Rock-a-bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody, Pretty Baby, Side By Side, Back In Your Own Backyard, St Louis Blues.reissued VL-73795 minus 2

BRENDA LEE - MISS DYNAMITE(-/5)lyrics inside Decca DL-74039 1960
Preview Dynamite(-/72), Weep No More My Baby, Jambalaya (On The Bayou), (If I'm Dreaming) Just Let Me Dream, Be My Love Again, My Baby Likes The Western Guys, Sweet Nothin's(-/4), I'm Sorry(-/1), That's All You Gotta Do(-/6), Heading Home, Wee Wee Willie, Let's Jump The Broomstick.

THIS IS BRENDA(-/4)lyrics inside Decca DL-74082 1960
Preview When My Dreamboat Comes Home, I Want To Be Wanted(-/1), Just A Little(-/40), Pretend, Love And Learn, Teach Me Tonight, Hallelujah I Love Him So, Walkin' To New Orleans, Blueberry Hill, We Three (My Echo My Shadow And Me), Build A Big Fence, If I Didn't Care.

EMOTIONS(-/24)lyrics inside Decca DL-74104 1961
Preview Emotions(-/7), Just Another Lie, If You Love Me (Really Love Me), Crazy Talk, When I Fall In Love, Around The World, Swanee River Rock, Will You Love Me Tomorrow, I'm Learning About Love(-/33), Georgia On My Mind, Cry, I'm In The Mood For Love.

ALL THE WAY(-/17)lyrics inside Decca DL-74176 1961
Preview Lover Come Back To Me, All The Way, Dum Dum(-/4), On The Sunny Side Of The Street, Talkin' Bout You, Prisoner's Song, Do I Worry (Yes I Do), Tragedy, Kansas City, Eventually(-/56), Speak To Me Pretty, Big Chance.

SINCERELY(-/29)lyrics inside Decca DL-74216 1962
Preview You Always Hurt The One You Love, Lazy River, You've Got Me Crying Again, It's The Talk Of The Town, Send Me Some Lovin', How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky), I'll Always Be In Love With You, I Miss You So, Fools Rush In (Were Angels Fear To Tread), Only You (And You Alone), Hold Me, I'll Be Seeing You.

BRENDA THAT'S ALL(-/20)lyrics inside Decca DL-74326 1962
Preview Sittin' On Top Of The World, Fool No 1(-/3), White Silver Sands, Just Out Of Reach, Sweethearts On Parade, It's A Lonesome Old Town (When You're Not Around), Organ Grinder's Swing, Gonna Find Me A Bluebird, Why Me, Valley Of Tears, Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You), You Can Depend On Me(-/6).

ALL ALONE AM I(-/25)lyrics inside Decca DL-74370 1963
Preview All Alone Am I(-/3), By Myself, I Left My Heart In San Francisco, It's All Right With Me, My Coloring Book, My Prayer, Lover, All By Myself, What Kind Of Fool Am I, Come Rain Or Come Shine, I Hadn't Anyone Till You, Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words).

LET ME SING(-/39)lyrics inside Decca DL-74439 1963
Preview Night And Day, End Of The World, Our Day Will Come, You're The Reason I'm Living, Break It To Me Gently(-/4), Where Are You, When Your Lover Has Gone, Losing You(-/6), I Wanna Be Around, Out In The Cold Again, At Last, There Goes My Heart.

BY REQUEST(-/90)lyrics inside Decca DL-74509 1964
Preview More, Days Of Wine And Roses, Danke Schoen, Tammy, Why Don't You Believe Me, I Love You Because, As Usual(-/12), Blue Velvet, My Whole World Is Falling Down(-/24), I Wonder(-/25), I'm Confessin' (That I Love You), Grass Is Greener(-/17).

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM BRENDA(-/7) Decca DL-74583 1964
Preview Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree(-/14), This Time Of The Year(-/12), Jingle Bell Rock(-/8), Strawberry Snow, Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, Silver Bells, Winter Wonderland, Blue Christmas, Marshmallow World, Christmas Will Be Just Another Lonely Day(-/24), Frosty The Snowman, Angel And The Little Blue Bell.reissued MCA-15021

TOP TEEN HITSlyrics inside Decca DL-74626 1965
Preview Dancing In The Street, Crying Game(-/87), Thanks A Lot(-/45), Let It Be Me, He Loves You, Snap Your Fingers, Wishin' And Hopin', Funny How Time Slips Away, Is It True(-/17), Always Something There To Remind Me, Can't Buy Me Love, When You Loved Me.

THE VERSATILE BRENDA LEElyrics inside Decca DL-74661 1965
Preview Yesterday's Gone, Dear Heart, I Still Miss Someone, How Glad I Am, Almost There, Don't Blame Me,Willow Weep For Me, Truly Truly True, Love Letters, Birds And The Bees, La Vie En Rose, Maybe.

TOO MANY RIVERS(-/36)lyrics inside Decca DL-74684 1965
Preview It's Not Unusual, Call Me Irresponsible, Too Many Rivers(-/13), Who Can I Turn To, Whispering, Stormy Weather, Hello Dolly, Unforgettable, Everybody Loves Somebody, No One(-/98), Truer Than True, Think.

BYE BYE BLUES(-/94)lyrics inside Decca DL-74755 1966
Preview Taste Of Honey, Good Life, Flowers On The Wall, Shadow Of Your Smile, Remember When (We Made These Memories), Softly As I Leave You, Bye Bye Blues, Make The World Go Away, September In The Rain, Rusty Bells, What A Difference A Day Made, Yesterday.

TEN GOLDEN YEARS(-/70)lyrics inside Decca DL-74757 1966
Preview Jambalaya (On The Bayou), Dynamite, Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home, Sweet Nothin's, I'm Sorry, Fool No 1, Dum Dum, All Alone Am I, As Usual, Too Many Rivers.reissued MCA-107, SPC-3697

COMING ON STRONG(-/94)lyrics inside Decca DL-74825 1966
Preview Coming On Strong(-/11), You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Summer Wind, Kiss Away, Call Me, What Now My Love, Uptight, Sweet Dreams, Crying Time, Strangers In The Night, You've Got Your Troubles, Somewhere.

REFLECTIONS IN BLUE Decca DL-74941 1967
Preview Here's That Rainy Day, You'll Never Know, Baby Won't You Please Come Home, Can't Help Falling In Love, I'll Only Miss Him When I Think Of Him, Am I Blue, If I Had You, Close To You, Little Girl Blue, I Will Wait For You.

FOR THE FIRST TIMEwith Pete Fontaine(-/187) Decca DL-74955 1968
Preview Cabaret, There's A Kind Of Hush, Basin Street Blues, Windy, Night And Day, One Of Those Songs, Mood Indigo, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, 59th Street Bridge Song, Anything Goes, I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues.

JOHNNY ONE TIME(-/98)lyrics inside Decca DL-75111 1969
Preview Johnny One Time(50/41), Traces, If You Go Away, Bring Me Sunshine, Help Yourself, Let It Be Me, For Once In My Life, This Girl's In Love With You, Matelot, Letter, Walk Away.

MEMPHIS PORTRAITlyrics inside Decca DL-75232 1970
Preview Give A Hand Take A Hand, Leaving On A Jet Plane, So Close To Heaven, Games People Play, I Think I Love You Again, Too Heavy To Carry, Walk A Mile In My Shoes, Hello Love, Proud Mary, Do Right Woman Do Right Man, I'm Gonna Keep On Loving You.
MCA (1973 - 1985)

BRENDA(7/-) MCA 305 1973
Preview Nobody Wins(5/70), I Can See Clearly Now, Sweet Memories, Here I Am Again, Run To Me, Something's Wrong With Me, I'm A Memory, My Sweet Baby, Always On My Mind(45/-), We Had All The Good Things Going, Everybody's Reaching Out For Someone.

NEW SUNRISE(3/-)lyrics inside MCA 373 1973
Preview Sunday Sunrise, My Love, You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, Must I Believe, Wrong Ideas, Everybody's Had The Blues, Why Me, We Had It All, Slippin' Away, You're My Man Again, Something For A Rainy Day.

THE BRENDA LEE STORY(6/-) MCA 4012 1973
Preview Johnny One Time, All Alone Am I, Sweet Nothin's, As Usual, Dum Dum, You Can Depend On Me, Too Many Rivers, My Whole World Is Falling Down, Break It To Me Gently, That's All You Gotta Do, I'm Sorry, Coming On Strong, Losing You, Fool No 1, Jambalaya (On The Bayou), Emotions, Just Out Of Reach, Anybody But Me(-/31), We Three (My Echo My Shadow And Me), Thanks A Lot, I Want To Be Wanted, You Always Hurt The One You Love.

NOW MCA 433 1974
Preview Rock On Baby, Words, Nothing From Nothing, Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends, Castles In The Sand, Pig Four Poster Bed, Seeing You Again, Never My Love, More Than A Memory, Love Me For A Reason, Enough For You.

SINCERELY(23/-) MCA 477 1975
Preview He's My Rock, Never Let Him Go, Take A Picture Of Me, Before The Next Teardrop Falls, Papa's Knee, How He's Coming Home, You're The First The Last My Everything, Still, Lucky, Feel Free.

L.A. SESSIONS(41/-) MCA 2233 1976
Preview Oklahoma Superstar, Takin' What I Can Get(41/-), I Let You Let Me Down Again,Ruby's Lounge(78/-), When Your Love Began, Mary's Going Out Of Her Mind, Your Favorite Wornout Nightmare's Coming Home, One More Time, Saved, Lumberjack's Had A Lady, It's Another Weekend.

EVEN BETTER MCA 3211 1980
Preview Keeping Me Warm For You, Love Ain't Seen The Last Of Me, You Only Broke My Heart, At The Moonlight, Goodbye Love, I Wish That I Could Hurt That Way Again, Tell Me What It's Like(8/-), Memories For Sale, Do You Wanna Spend The Night, Cowgirl And The Dandy.

TAKE ME BACK(30/-) MCA 5143 1980
Preview Broken Trust, What Am I Gonna Do, Every Now And Then, Take Me Back, You Put It All Together, Staring Each Oher Down, Right Behind The Rain, Cracker Jack Diamond, He'll Play The Music, Too Many Nights Alone.

ONLY WHEN I LAUGH MCA 5278 1981
Preview Only When I Laugh, Love Letters, Good Love Don't Come That Easy, What A Way For Us To Say Goodbye, I Know A Lot About Love, From Levis To Calvin Klein Jeans, Out Of Her Arms, There's More To Me Than What You Can See, Love Ain't The Question, Shine On.reissued MCA-824

GREATEST COUNTRY HITS MCA 5342 1982
Preview Cowgirl And The Dandy, Sunday Sunrise, Broken Trust(9/-), Rock On Baby(6/-), Tell Me What It's Like, Big Four Poster Bed(4/-), Wrong Ideas, He's My Rock, Bringin' It Back, Nobody Wins.

FEELS SO RIGHT MCA 5626 1985
Preview Roll Back The Rug, How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), It'll Be Me, He Can't Make Your Kind Of Love, That Was The Way It Was Then, Why You Been Gone So Long, Two Hearts, I'm Takin' My Time, Lovin' Arms, Feels So Right.

Other recordings
LOVE YOU Ace Of Hearts 59 1963
Preview Love You Till I Die, Ring-a-my-phone, Hummin' The Blues Over You, Rock A Bye Baby Blues, Rock The Bop, It's Never Too Late, I'm Learning About Love, Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home, Dynamite, Little Jonah (Rock On Your Steel Guitar), One Teenager To Another, Ain't That Love.UK released

HERE'S BRENDA LEE Vocalion VL-73795 1969
Preview Rock-a-bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody, Pennies From Heaven, Good Man Is Hard To Find, Back In Your Own Backyard, Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye, Ballin' That Jack, Pretty Baby, Side By Side, Just Because, St Louis Blues.prev released on DL-78873

LET IT BE ME Vocalion VL-73890 1970
Preview Let It Be Me, He Loves You, Why Don't You Believe Me, Blue Velvet, Can't Buy Me Love, Danke Shoen, As Usual, There's Always Something There To Remind Me, Tammy, Dancing In The Street.sampler

COMING ON STRONG Coral 4575 1972
Preview Weep No More My Baby, Let's Jump The Broomstick, Ring-a-my Phone, Hummin' The Blues Over You, Rock The Bop, Just Because, My Whole World Is Falling Down, Coming On Strong, Emotions, Break It To Me Gently, Love You Till I Die, I'm Learning About Love.sampler

LEGENDS OF ROCK 1 Coral 6114 1973
Preview Bigelow 6-200, Dynamite, Rock-a-bye Baby Blues, Ring-a-my Phone, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, Let's Jump The Broomstick, Weep No More My Baby, Baby Face, Ballin' That Jack, Sweet Nothin's, I'm Sorry, Jambalaya (On The Bayou), Emotions, Touch Me Tonight, You Can Depend On Me, Kansas City, Dum Dum, Fool No 1, Heart In Hand, All Alone Am I, I Wonder, Too Many Rivers, Coming On Strong.

LEGENDS OF ROCK 2 Coral 7292 1974
Preview Jambalaya (On The Bayou), Doodle Bug Rag, One Step At A Time, Ain't That Love, Love You Till I Die, Golden Key, Little Jonah, Stroll, Areless That's All, Tables Are Turning, Time Is Not Enough, Here Comes That Feeling, Just Forget, So Deep, Organ Grinder's Swing, Let The Four Winds Blow, Darling Bye Bye, Heart In Hand, He's So Heavenly, Save All Your Lovin' For Me, Grass Is Greener, Darling Was Ist Lost Mit Dir, Lonely Lonely Lonely Me, My Whole World Is Falling Down.

ANTHOLOGY 1956 - 1980 MCA 10384 1991
Preview Jambalaya (On The Bayou), Bigelow 6-200, One Step At A Time(15/43), Dynamite, Little Jonah (Rock On Your Steel Guitar), Let's Jump The Broomstick, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home, Sweet Nothin's, Weep No More My Baby, I Want To Be Wanted, That's All You Gotta Do, I'm Sorry, Emotions, If You Love Me (Really Love Me), You Can Depend On Me, Kansas City, Dum Dum, Fool No 1, So Deep(-/52), Break It To Me Gently, Everybody Loves Me But You(-/6), Heart In Hand(-/15), Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You), All Alone Am I,My Coloring Book, Losing You, I Wonder, Grass Is Greener, My Whole World Is Falling Down, As Usual, Is It True, Too Many Rivers, Coming On Strong, Johnny One Time, Nobody Wins, Big Four Poster Bed, Rock On Baby, Tell Me What It's Like, Broken Trust.

JINGLE BELL ROCK MCA 20728 1993
Preview Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, This Time Of The Year, Jingle Bell Rock, Strawberry Snow, Silver Bells, Winter Wonderland, Blue Christmas, Marshmallow World, Christmas Will Be Just Another Lonely Day, Angel And The Little Blue Bell.sampler

ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE MCA 15038 1999
Preview Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, Christy Christmas, This Time Of Year, Jingle Bell Rock, Papa Noel, Winter Wonderland, Angel And The Little Blue Bell, Silver Bells, Christmas Will Be Just Another Lonely Day, White Christmas, Silent Night, Jingle Bells, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Frosty The Snowman, Blue Christmas, Marshmallow World, Strawberry Snow, I'm Gonna Lasso Santa Claus.sampler

WIEDERSEHEN IST WUNDERSCHOEN Bear Family BFX-15186 1986
Preview Wiedersehn Ist Wunderschon, Kansas City, Ohne Dich, Drei Rote Rosen Bluhn, Ich Will Immer Auf Dich Warten, No My Boy, Geh' Am Gluck Nicht Vorbei, Am Strand Von Hawaii, Darling Bye Bye, In Meinen Traumen, Wo Und Wann Fangt Die Liebe An, Darling Was Ist Los Mit Dir, La Premiere Fool, Pourquoi Jamais Moi, Sono Sciocca, Nulla Di Me.
Benutzer
Herkunft: Bonn
Betreff:

Re: BRENDA LEE - LP-Diskographie

· 
Gepostet: 12.01.2010 - 10:16 Uhr  ·  #2
Benutzer
Herkunft: Wien
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 26.03.2016 - 17:48 Uhr  ·  #3
. . . der Rest zu Dieter's Scan aus dem Netz:
Anhänge an diesem Beitrag
Brenda 4.jpg
Dateiname: Brenda 4.jpg
Dateigröße: 122.66 KB
Titel: Brenda 4.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 361
Brenda 3.jpg
Dateiname: Brenda 3.jpg
Dateigröße: 112 KB
Titel: Brenda 3.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 341
Brenda 2.jpg
Dateiname: Brenda 2.jpg
Dateigröße: 173.89 KB
Titel: Brenda 2.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 336
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 26.03.2016 - 21:42 Uhr  ·  #4
mmhh, hätte ich mir ja eigentlich sparen können, das nochmal zu scannen 😢

aber trotzdem hier das selbe in Mono,

Gruss Billy
Unbenannt-2_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Dateiname: Unbenannt-2_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Dateigröße: 292.76 KB
Titel: Unbenannt-2_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 369
Unbenannt-1_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Dateiname: Unbenannt-1_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Dateigröße: 349.89 KB
Titel: Unbenannt-1_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 356
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 26.03.2016 - 21:45 Uhr  ·  #5
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 11.09.2022 - 11:59 Uhr  ·  #6
1966 (D)
Coral COPS-1016
Dateiname: Brenda1.jpg
Dateigröße: 135.28 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 104
Dateiname: Brenda1d.jpg
Dateigröße: 165.72 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 122
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 11.09.2022 - 12:39 Uhr  ·  #7
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 11.09.2022 - 12:41 Uhr  ·  #8
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 11.09.2022 - 15:31 Uhr  ·  #9
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 11.09.2022 - 16:37 Uhr  ·  #10
Auf Jamie als Gast von DUANE EDDY mit einem Medley..
Dateiname: Lee26jamie.jpg
Dateigröße: 138.1 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 96
Dateiname: Lee26b.JPG
Dateigröße: 108.5 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 84
Dateiname: Lee26d.jpg
Dateigröße: 192.69 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 100
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 09.12.2023 - 08:50 Uhr  ·  #11
Dateiname: Brenda3.jpg
Dateigröße: 110.28 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 19
Dateiname: Brenda3a.jpg
Dateigröße: 87.13 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 17
Dateiname: Brenda3b.jpg
Dateigröße: 82.37 KB
Titel:
Dateiname: Brenda3d.jpg
Dateigröße: 154.48 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 18
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 09.12.2023 - 08:59 Uhr  ·  #12
Dateiname: Brenda7.jpg
Dateigröße: 84.89 KB
Titel:
Dateiname: Brenda7a.jpg
Dateigröße: 175.3 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 16
Dateiname: Brenda7b.jpg
Dateigröße: 230.16 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 14
Dateiname: Brenda7d.jpg
Dateigröße: 128.7 KB
Titel:
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.