Benutzer
Herkunft: Berlin
Betreff:

MARTY ROBBINS LPs (& CDs)

· 
Gepostet: 13.08.2010 - 22:53 Uhr  ·  #1
Columbia (1956 - 1998)
ROCK'N ROLLIN' ROBBINSlyrics inside Columbia CL-2601 1956
Preview Long Tall Sally, Tennessee Toddy, Maybelline(9/-), Respectfully Miss Brooks, Mean Mama Blues, Long Gone Lonesome Blues.

THE SONG OF ROBBINSlyrics inside Columbia CL-976 1957
Preview Lovesick Blues, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, It's Too Late Now (To Worry Anymore), Rose Of Ol' Pawnee, I Never Let You Cross My Mind, I Hang My Head And Cry, You Only Want Me When You're Lonely, Moanin' The Blues, I'll Step Aside, All The World Is Lonely Now, Bouquet Of Roses, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You.

THE SONG OF THE ISLANDSlyrics inside Columbia CL-1087 1957
Preview Song Of The Islands, Don't Sing Aloha When I Go, Beyond The Reef, Crying Steel Guitar Waltz, My Isle Of Golden Dreams, Now Is The Hour, Sweet Leilani, Down Where The Tradewind Blows, Constancy, Island Echoes, Moonland, Aloha Oe (Farewell To Thee).

MARTY ROBBINSlyrics inside Columbia CL-1189 1958
Preview Kaw-Liga, Jodie (Judy), Nothing But Sweet Lies, Oh How I Miss You (Since You Went Away), Baby I Need You (Like You Need Me), Shackles And Chains, Waltz Of The Wind, Paper Face, Then I Turned And Walked Slowly Away, Wedding Bells, House With Everything But Love, Hands You're Holding Now.

MARTY'S GREATEST HITSlyrics inside Columbia CL-1325 1959
Preview White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation)(1/2), Story Of My Life(1/15), Ain't I The Lucky One(23/-), Last Time I Saw My Heart, Long Tall Sally, Blues Country Style, Hanging Tree(15/38), Sittin' In A Tree House, She Was Only Seventeen (He Was One Year More)(4/27), Singing The Blues(1/17), Knee Deep In The Blues(3/-), Aloha Oe (Farewell To Thee).reissued CS-8639, LE-1122, CSP P-11514

GUNFIGHTER BALLADS AND TRAIL SONGS(-/6)lyrics inside Columbia CS-8158 1959
Preview Big Iron(5/26), Cool Water, Billy The Kid, Hundred And Sixty Acres, They're Hanging Me Tonight, Strawberry Roan, El Paso(1/1), In The Valley, Master's Call, Running Gun, Little Green Valley, Utah Carol.reissued CG-33630

MORE GUNFIGTER BALLADS AND TRAIL SONGS(-/21)lyrics inside Columbia CS-8272 1960
Preview San Angelo, Prairie Fire, Streets Of Laredo, Song Of The Bandit, I've Got No Use For The Women, Five Brothers(26/74), Little Joe The Wrangler, Ride Cowboy Ride, This Peaceful Sod, She Was Young And She Was Pretty, My Love, Saddle Tramp.reissued CG-33630

MORE GREATEST HITSlyrics inside Columbia CS-8435 1961
Preview El Paso, Like All The Other Times, Is There Any Chance(-/31), Ride Cowboy Ride, Time And A Place For Everything, Red River Valley, Don't Worry Bout Me(1/-), Streets Of Laredo, Saddle Tramp, Ballad Of The Alamo(-/34), I Told My Heart, Big Iron.

JUST A LITTLE SENTIMENTALlyrics inside Columbia CS-8466 1961
Preview Little Sentimental, Hurt, To Each His Own, I Can't Help It, Answer Me My Love, Clara, Half As Much, Unchained Melody, Are You Sincere, Guess I'll Be Going, To Think You've Chosen Me, Too Young.reissued LE-10143

MARTY AFTER MIDNIGHTlyrics inside Columbia CS-8601 1962
Preview I'm In The Mood For Love, Misty, Looking Back, September In The Rain, Don't Throw Me Away, Pennies From Heaven, Summertime, All The Way, It Had To Be You, I'm Having A Ball, If I Could Cry, On The Sunny Side Of The Street.reissued A-28057

PORTRAIT OF MARTYlyrics inside Columbia CS-8655 1962
Preview Bend In The River, Abilene Rose, Lolene, Foggy Foggy Dew, Beyond The Reef, Ka-lu-a, Yours (Quiereme Mucho), Dusty Winds, No One Will Ever Know, Nearness Of You, All The Way, I'll Walk Alone.

DEVIL WOMAN(-/35)lyrics inside Columbia CS-8718 1962
Preview Devil Woman(1/16), Ain't Life A Crying Shame, Time Can't Make Me Forget, In The Ashes Of An Old Love Affair, Hands You're Holding Now, Worried, Little Rich Girl, Progressive Love, I'm Beginning To Forget, Love Is A Hurting Game, Kinda Halfway Feel, Wine Flowed Freely.reissued LE-10579

HAWAII'S CALLING MElyrics inside Columbia CS-8840 1963
Preview Lovely Hula Hands, Sea And Me, Ka-lu-a, Night I Came Ashore, Echo Island, Kuu Ipo Lani (My Sweetheart Lani), Hawaiian Wedding Song, Drowsy Waters (Wailana), Hawaiian Bells, My Wonderful One, Blue Sand, Hawaii's Calling Me.

RETURN OF THE GUNFIGHTER(6/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-8872 1963
Preview San Angelo, Man Walks Among Us, Tall Handsome Stranger, Dusty Winds, Master's Call, Fastest Gun Around, Old Red(50/-), Bend In The River, Johnny Fedavo, Abilene Rose, Doggone Cowboy, Red Hills Of Utah.

ISLAND WOMANlyrics inside Columbia CS-8976 1964
Preview Mango Song, Girl From Spanish Town(15/-), Blue Sea, Calipso Vacation, Calipso Girl, Native Girl, Bahama Mama, Tahitian Boy, Kingston Girl, Back To Montego Bay, Woman Gets Her Way, Sweet Bird Of Paradise.

R. F. D.(4/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9020 1964
Preview Melba From Melbourne, Change That Dial, Only A Picture Stops Time, Southern Dixie Flyer, Everybody's Darlin' Plus Mine, She Means Nothing To Me Now, Making Excuses, Rainbow, I Lived A Lifetime In A Day, You Won't Have Her Long, Things That I Don't Know, Urgently Needed.reissued LE-10144

TURN THE LIGHTS DOWN LOWlyrics inside Columbia CS-9104 1965
Preview Turn The Lights Down Low, Forever Yours, You're Not The Only One, I Don't Care, But Only On My Dreams, If You See My Heart, When Your Love Was Mine, Up In The Air, No Tears No Regrets, Refer Him To Me, Can I Help It, I'll Be All Right.reissued LE-10145

SADDLE TRAMP Columbia DS-237 1966
Preview I'm Gonna Be A Cowboy, Billy Venero, Saddle Tramp, Johnny Fedavo, La Paloma, Cowboy In The Continental Suit(3/-), Jimmy Martinez(-/51), When The Work's All Done This Fall, Roving Gambler, Maria Elena.

WHAT GOD HAS DONE(26/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9248 1966
Preview When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder, Evening Prayer, Little Spot In Heaven, What God Has Done, You Gotta Climb, There Is Power In The Blood, Almost Persuaded, With His Hand On My Shoulder, Great Speckled Bird, Will The Circle Be Unbroken, Who At My Door Is Standing, Have Thine Own Way Lord.reissued FE-40348

DRIFTER(6/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9327 1966
Preview Meet Me Tonight In Laredo, Wind Goes, Cry Stampede, Feleena (From El Paso), Never Tie Me Down, Cottonwood Tree, Oh Virginia, Mr Shorty(16/-), Take Me Back To The Prairie.

MY KIND OF COUNTRY(9/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9445 1967
Preview I'll Have To Make Some Changes, Possession Is Nine-Tenths Of The Law, Sorting Memories, Hello Heartache, One Window Four Walls, Working My Way Through A Heartache, Would You Take Me Back Again, Do Me A Favor, Sixteen Weeks, Seconds To Remember, Another Lost Weekend.reissued LE-10033

TONIGHT CARMEN(4/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9525 1967
Preview Tonight Carmen(1/-), Waiting In Reno, Is There Anything Left I Can Say, Love's Gone Away, Bound For Old Mexico, Don't Go Away Senor, Girl With Gardenias In Her Hair(9/-), In The Valley Of The Rio Grande, Mission In Guadalajara, Chapel Bells Chime, Spanish Lullaby.reissued LE-10189

CHRISTMAS WITH MARTY ROBBINS(-/21)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9535 1967
Preview O Little Town Of Bethlehem, Christmas Is For Kids, Christmas Time Is Here Again, Many Christmases Ago, Joy Of Christmas, Little Stranger (In A Manger), Hark The Herald Angels Sing, One Of You (In Every Size), Christmas Kisses, Merry Christmas For You From Me, Christmas Prayer.reissued P-13358

BY THE TIME I GET TO PHOENIX(8/-)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9617 1968
Preview By The Time I Get To Phoenix, Am I That Easy To Forget, Love Is Blue, Virginia, Until We Meet Again, Yesterday, Love Is In The Air(10/-), As Time Goes By(14/-), That Old Feeling, To Be In Love With Her, You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It).reissued reissued LE-10045, P-11513

I WALK ALONE(2/160)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9725 1968
Preview I Walk Alone(1/65), Today I Started Loving You Again, I Can't Help It, They'll Never Take Her Love From Me, Begging To You(1/74), She Thinks I Still Care, Last Letter, Lily Of The Valley, I Feel Another Heartbreak Coming On, Windows Have Paints, Let Me Live In Your World.

SINGING THE BLUES Harmony HS-11338 1969
Preview Singing The Blues, Hands You're Holding Now, Ruby Ann(1/18)prev unissued, Master's Call, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, I Can't Help It, Shackles And Chains, Hello Heartache, Beginning.sampler

COUNTRY(20/-)lyrics inside Columbia GP-15 1969
Preview Devil Woman, Kaw-Liga, Singing The Blues, Hanging Tree, Streets Of Laredo, I Can't Help It, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, Are You Sincere, Great Speckled Bird, Red River Valley, Half As Much, Yours (Quiereme Mucho), Amorprev unissued, Hello Heartache, Hawaiian Wedding Song, Strawberry Roan, Little Joe The Wrangler, Cool Water, Long Tall Sally.sampler

IT'S A SIN(6/194)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9811 1969
Preview I Can't Say Goodbye(8/-), It's A Sin(5/-), Hello Daily News, If I Want To, You Gave Me A Mountain, When My Turn Comes Around, We're Getting Mighty Close, Rainbows, Times Have Changed, This Song, Fresh Out Of Tears.reissued LE-10030

STORY OF MY LIFE Harmony HS-11409 1970
Preview Story Of My Life, Hands You're Holding Now, To Each His Own, Hurt, Are You Sincere, Answer My Love, She Thinks I Still Care, Meet Me Tonight In Laredo, Lovesick Blues.sampler, reissued LE-10577

EL PASO Harmony H-30316 1970
Preview El Paso, Wine Flowed Freely, Streets Of Laredo, Hanging Tree, Bouquet Of Roses, Hello Heartache, Forever Yours, Nearness Of You, My Wonderful One, Love Is In The Air.sampler

MY WOMAN MY WOMAN MY WIFE(2/117)lyrics inside Columbia CS-9978 1970
Preview My Woman My Woman My Wife(1/42), Can't Help Falling In Love, I've Got A Woman's Love(32/-), Three Little Words, Marie (If I Could), Master's Touch, Love Me Tender, My Happy Heart Sings, Without You To Love, Very Special Way, Martha Ellen Jenkins.reissued CG-33632

GREATEST HITS 3(5/143) Columbia C-30571 1971
Preview Devil Woman, Love Is Blue, You Gave Me A Mountain, I Walk Alone, Ribbon Of Darkness(1/-), It's A Sin, Padre(5/-), Girl With Gardenias In Her Hair, Jolie Girl(7/-), My Woman My Woman My Wife, Tonight Carmen.

FROM THE HEART Harmony H-30756 1971
Preview I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, I Never Let You Cross My Mind, Lolene, Things That I Don't Know, Half As Much, Oh Virginia, I Feel Another Heartbreak Coming On, Love's Gone Away, Would You Take Me Back Again.sampler

TODAY(15/175)lyrics inside Columbia C-30816 1971
Preview Early Morning Sunshine, Late Great Lover, I'm Not Blaming You, Another Day Has Gone By, Thanks But No Thanks Thanks To You, Quiet Shadows, Too Many Places, You Say It's Over, Put A Little Rainbow In Your Pocket, Seventeen Years, Chair.reissued LE-10046

THE WORLD(32/-) Columbia KG-30881 1971
Preview Story Of My Life, Blues Country Style, Last Letter, Long Tall Sally, Singing The Blues, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, One Window Four Walls, Ride Cowboy Ride, Mission In Guadalajara, I Hang My Head And Cry, She Was Young And She Was Pretty, I'm Beginning To Forget, In The Valley Of The Rio Grande, I Feel Another Heartbreak Coming On, Lovesick Blues, Tall Handsome Stranger, All The World Is Lonely Now, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, Wine Flowed Freely, Hawaiian Wedding Song.sampler

OWN FAVORITES Harmony KH-31257 1972
Preview Almost Persuaded, You're Not The Only One, I Don't Care, When Your Love Was Mine, Would You Take Me Back Again, Great Speckled Bird, No Tears No Regrets, Refer Him To Me, I'll Be All Right.sampler

BOUND FOR OLD MEXICO(32/-) Columbia KC-31341 1972
Preview Camelia(10/-), La Paloma, Is There Anything Left I Can Say, You Belong To My Heart, San Angelo, Girl From Spanish Town, Maria Elena, Bound For Old Mexico, Adios Mariquata Linda, La Borrachita, Amor.

ALL TIME GREATEST HITS(25/-) Columbia KC-31362 1972
Preview El Paso, Streets Of Laredo, Ribbon Of Darkness, Love Is Blue, Big Iron, Girl With Gardenias In Her Hair, It's A Sin, Maria (If I Could), I Walk Alone, Aloha Oe (Farewell To Thee), Devil Woman, Don't Worry Bout Me, Tonight Carmen, You Gave Me A Mountain, Kaw-Liga, My Woman My Woman My Wife, Padre, Hanging Tree, Red River Valley, Jolie Girl.sampler

I'VE GOT WOMAN'S LOVE(32/-) Columbia KC-31628 1972
Preview I've Got A Woman's Love, It Had To Be You, I'm In The Mood For Love, Janet, Misty, Best Part Of Living, City, Don't Throw Me Away, Gone With The Wind, At Times, Little Spot In Heaven.

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY(45/-) Columbia KC-32586 1972
Preview Tonight Carmen, Moanin' The Blues, I'll Step Aside, Girl With Gardenias In Her Hair, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, Lovesick Blues, You Only Want Me When You're Lonely, I Hang My Head And Cry, Love's Gone Away.sampler

NO SIGNS OF LONELINESS HERE(31/-)lyrics inside Columbia KC-33476 1975
Preview Fly Butterfly Fly(34/-), No Tears Milady(16/-), Shoe Goes On The Other Foot Tonight(3/-), Count Me Out(14/-), While You're Dancing(21/-), Matilda, Begging To You, Cowboy In The Continental Suit, I Hope You Learn A Lot, No Signs Of Loneliness Here.

EL PASO CITY(1/-)lyrics inside Columbia KC-34303 1976
Preview El Paso City(1/-), Ava Maria Morales, I'm Gonna Miss You When You Go, Kin To The Wind, Way Out There, Ballad Of Bill Thaxton, Trail Dreamin', I Did What I Did For Maria, She's Just A Drifter, Among My Souvenirs(1/-).

ADIOS AMIGO(5/-) Columbia KC-34448 1977
Preview Adios Amigo(4/-), Eighteen Yellow Roses, Falling Out Of Love, I've Never Loved Anyone More, Helen, I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)(10/-), My Happiness, My Blue Heaven, Inspiration For A Song, After The Storm.

DON'T LET ME TOUCH YOU(24/-) Columbia KC-35040 1977
Preview Don't Let Me Touch You(6/-), There's No More You And Me, To Get To You, Way I Loved You Best, Try A Little Tenderness, Return To Me(6/-), Harbour Lights, More Than Anything I Miss You, Tree In The Meadow, Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow.

PERFORMER(47/-) Columbia KC-35446 1978
Preview Please Don't Play A Love Song(17/-), Confused And Lonely, Look What You've Done, You're Not Ready For Me Yet, Another Pack Of Cigarettes Another Glass Of Wine, My Elusive Dreams, Jenny, Oh Regina, Touch Me With Magic(15/-), Performer.

GREATEST HITS 4(44/-) Columbia KC-35629 1978
Preview El Paso, Adios Amigo, Devil Woman, Return To Me, El Paso City, I Don't Know Why (I Just Do), Don't Let Me Touch You, Among My Souvenirs, Try A Little Tenderness, My Woman My Woman My Wife.sampler

ALL AROUND COWBOY(45/-) Columbia JC-36085 1979
Preview All Around Cowboy(16/-), Dreamer, Pride And The Badge, Restless Cattle, When I'm Gone, Buenos Dias Argentina(25/-), Lonely Old Bunkhouse, San Angelo, Tumbling Tumbleweeds, Ballad Of A Small Man.

WITH LOVE Columbia JC-36507 1980
Preview She's Made Of Faith(37/-), I Can't Wait Until Tomorrow, Slipping From Me, One Man's Trash(72/-), All I Want To Do, Sometimes When We Touch, I'll Go To Pieces, Wonderful World Of You, Misery In My Soul, Oh My Papa.

EVERYTHING I'VE ALWAYS WANTED Columbia JC-36860 1981
Preview Woman In My Bed, Completely Out Of Love(47/-), There's No Wings On My Angel, Holding On To You, Gene Autry My Hero, My Greatest Memory, I'll Go On Alone, Another Cup Of Coffee, Occasional Rose(28/-), Crossroads Of Life.

ENCORE Columbia FC-37353 1981
Preview Touch Me With Magic, Please Don't Play A Love Song, Buenos Dias Argentina, Sometimes When We Touch, El Paso City, She's Made Of Faith, My Woman My Woman My Wife, All Around Cowboy, My Elusive Dreams, 18 Yellow Roses.sampler

THE LEGEND Columbia FC-37541 1981
Preview Jumper Cable Man, Lady I Love You, It's Not Too Hard, Good Hearted Woman, Air That I Breathe, My All Time High, Honeycomb, Simple Little Love Song, I'm Just Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail, Teardrops In My Heart(45/-).

COME BACK TO ME(25/-) Columbia FC-37995 1982
Preview Some Memories Just Won't Die, It's Not All Over, American Dream, Here Your Memory Comes Again, First Song That Wasn't The Blues, Prayin' For Rain, That's All She Wrote, Tie Your Dreams To Mine, If Her Blue Eyes Don't Get You, Lover Lover.

BIGGEST HITS(17/170) Columbia FC-38309 1982
Preview Ribbon Of Darkness, Occasional Rose, She's Just A Drifter, My Greatest Memory, Padre, El Paso, Completely Out Of Love, Jenny, Teardrops In My Heart, You Gave Me A Mountain.sampler

SOME MEMORIES JUST WON'T DIE(25/-) Columbia FC-38603 1983
Preview Some Memories Just Won't Die(10/-), Change Of Hearts, What If I Said I Love You, I'm Saving All The Good Times For You, Devil In A Cowbot Hat, Angelina, I Miss You The Most, How To Make Love To A Woman, Baby That's Love, Honky Tonk Man.

LIFETIME OF SONG(36/-) Columbia C2-38870 1983
Preview Tomorrow You'll Be Gone, I'll Go On Alone, That's All Right Mama(7/-), Knee Deep In The Blues, White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation), Story Of My Life, Hanging Tree, El Paso, Big Iron, Don't Worry Bout Me, Devil Woman, Ruby Ann, Ribbon Of Darkness, El Paso City, I Walk Alone, My Woman My Woman My Wife, Among My Souvenirs, Return To Me, Some Memories Just Won't Die.

LONG LONG AGO Columbia KC2-39575 1984
Preview Long Long Ago, It Finally Happened, Reach For Me, People's Valley, When The Work's All Done This Fall, I'm Gonna Be A Cowboy, Last Night About This Time, Address Unknown, Lonely Old Bunkhouse, Where Could I Go But To The Lord, Ghost Riders In The Sky, Baby Talk To Me, Night Time On The Desert, To Be In Love With Her, Wind, Roving Gambler, Yesterday's Roses, This Song, Beautiful Dreamer, Chant Of The Wanderer.

AMERICAN ORIGINALS Columbia FC-45069 1989
Preview Singing The Blues, Ruby Ann, She Was Only Seventeen (He Was One Year Old), Tonight Carmen, Girl With Gardenias In Her Hair, Adios Amigo, Girl From Spanish Town, I'll Go On Alone, Cowboy In The Continental Suit, Some Memories Just Won't Die.sampler

ESSENTIAL 1951 - 1982 Columbia CK-48537 1991
Preview Tomorrow You'll Be Gone, I'll Go On Alone, I Couldn't Keep From Crying, Pain And Misery, That's All Right Mama, Maybelline, Tennessee Toddy, I Can't Quit (I've Gone Too Far)(7/-), Singing The Blues, Knee Deep In The Blues, Mr Teardrop, Story Of My Life - (h.dav, White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation), She Was Only Seventeen (He Was One Year Old), Just Married(1/26), Ain't I The Lucky One, Kaw-Liga, Hanging Tree, El Paso, Big Iron, Song Of The Bandit, Cool Water, Little Sentimental, September In The Rain, All The Way, Unchained Melody, Don't Worry Bout Me; Devil Woman, Ruby Ann, Smoking Cigarettes Drinking Coffee Blues(14/93), I'm Gonna Be A Cowboy, Ghost Riders In The Sky, San Angelo, Man Walks Among Us, Beautiful Dreamer, Beyond The Reef, Hawaiian Wedding Song, Yours, Tonight Carmen, Ribbon Of Darkness, Feleena (From El Paso), Hello Heartache, Begging To You, I Walk Alone, You Gave Me A Mountain, My Woman My Woman My Wife, Among My Souvenirs, Return To Me, Some Memories Just Won't Die, El Paso City.

SUPER HITS Columbia CK-67131 1995
Preview El Paso, Devil Woman, Ribbon Of Darkness, Tonight Carmen, El Paso City, Return To Me, Among My Souvenirs, Some Memories Just Won't Die, My Woman My Woman My Wife, You Gave Me A Mountain.sampler

LOST AND FOUND Columbia CK-57695 1995
Preview Big Iron, Texas I Love You, I Need You To Hold Me Together, Till Hell Freezes Over, Some Times Love, Our Last Goodbye, Old Friend Misses You, Beginning Of Goodbye, Twenty Dollar Jim, Favorite Song, Sweet Country Music.

16 BIGGEST HITS Columbia CK-69320 1998
Preview I'll Go On Alone, Singing The Blues, White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation), Story Of My Life, Just Married, El Paso, Don't Worry Bout Me, Devil Woman, Ruby Ann, Begging To You, Ribbon Of Darkness, Tonight Carmen, I Walk Alone, My Woman My Woman My Wife, Among My Souvenirs, Some Memories Just Won't Die.sampler

Decca / MCA (1972 - 1983)
THIS MUCH A MAN(3/-) Decca DL-75389 1972
Preview This Much A Man, Funny Face, Franklin Tennessee, She's Too Good To Be True, You Don't Really Know (How Far You Can Go), Leaving Is A Little Bit Harder, Overhurt And Underloved, It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad), Eyes, Making The Most Of A Heartache, Guess I'll Just Stand Here Looking Dumb.reissued MCA-61

MARTY ROBBINS(22/-)lyrics inside MCA 342 1973
Preview Man And A Train(40/-), Las Vegas Nevada, Pretend, Crawling On My Knees(9/-), Up To My Shoulders In A Heartache, Walking Piece Of Heaven(6/-), Love Me(9/-), Taker, San Francisco, If There's Still Another Mountain, Martha Oh Martha.

GOOD'N COUNTRY(7/-)lyrics inside MCA 421 1974
Preview Twentieth Century Drifter(10/-), I'm Wanting To, I Heard The Bluebirds Sing, Way I'm Needing You, I Couldn't Believe It Was True, You're An Angel Disguised As A Girl, Georgia Blood, Don't You Think(12/-), Mother Knows Best, Darling Come Home, Love Needs.

TWO GUN DADDY MCA 2757 1975
Preview Two Gun Daddy(39/-), Queen Of The Big Rodeo, Overhurt And Underloved, It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad), Eyes, Making The Most Of A Heartache, Guess I'll Just Stand Here Looking Dumb, This Much A Man, Funny Face, Franklin Tennessee, She's Too Good To Be True, You Don't Really Know (How Far You Can Go), Leaving Is A Little Bit Harder, Life(23/-).

TWENTIETH CENTURY DRIFTER MCA 27060 1983
Preview Twentieth Century Drifter, This Much A Man, Love Me(58/-), Don't You Think, Crawling On My Knees, Walking Piece Of Heaven, Man And A Train, Two Gun Daddy, It Takes Faith(76/-), Life.

CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER TRC 2002 1986
Preview Christmas Time's A Comin', Merry Little Christmas Bells, Don't Hang Around The Mistletoe, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, If We Make It Through December, Jingle Bell Rock, Pretty Paper, Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, Nestor The Long Eared Christmas Donkey, I'll Be Home For Christmas.

THE BEST Curb D2-77425 1991
Preview Walking Piece Of Heaven, Love Me, Twentieth Century Drifter, Don't You Think, Life, Man And A Train, Crawling On My Knees, It Takes Faith, Shotgun Rider(55/-)prev unissued, Two Gun Daddy.sampler
Anhänge an diesem Beitrag
Robbins, Marty 2.jpg
Dateiname: Robbins, Marty 2.jpg
Dateigröße: 404.25 KB
Titel: Robbins, Marty 2.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 352
Robbins, Marty.jpg
Dateiname: Robbins, Marty.jpg
Dateigröße: 406.42 KB
Titel: Robbins, Marty.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 330
Benutzer
Betreff:

Re: MARTY ROBBINS LPs (& CDs)

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:06 Uhr  ·  #2
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:07 Uhr  ·  #3
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:09 Uhr  ·  #4
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:10 Uhr  ·  #5
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:12 Uhr  ·  #6
xx
p 4 5x.jpg
Dateiname: p 4 5x.jpg
Dateigröße: 382.54 KB
Titel: p 4 5x.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 310
Cover.jpg
Dateiname: Cover.jpg
Dateigröße: 810.06 KB
Titel: Cover.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 365
Robbins, Marty - 1960-61 (Warped 6026)_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Dateiname: Robbins, Marty - 196 … dern.jpg
Dateigröße: 250.09 KB
Titel: Robbins, Marty - 1960-61 (Warped 6026)_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 362
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:13 Uhr  ·  #7
xx
Tray.jpg
Dateiname: Tray.jpg
Dateigröße: 876.87 KB
Titel: Tray.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 337
p 4 5y.jpg
Dateiname: p 4 5y.jpg
Dateigröße: 337.07 KB
Titel: p 4 5y.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 344
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:23 Uhr  ·  #8
xx
Robbins, Marty - Rock'n'Rollin' Robbins  - BFX (2)_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
Dateiname: Robbins, Marty - Roc … dern.JPG
Dateigröße: 400.64 KB
Titel: Robbins, Marty - Rock'n'Rollin' Robbins - BFX (2)_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
Heruntergeladen: 337
Robbins, Marty - Rock'n'Rollin' Robbins  - BFX_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
Dateiname: Robbins, Marty - Roc … dern.JPG
Dateigröße: 279.72 KB
Titel: Robbins, Marty - Rock'n'Rollin' Robbins - BFX_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
Heruntergeladen: 330
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:28 Uhr  ·  #9
xx
LabelB.jpg
Dateiname: LabelB.jpg
Dateigröße: 98.87 KB
Titel: LabelB.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 324
Marty Robbins-CCL1129-Front_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
Dateiname: Marty Robbins-CCL112 … dern.JPG
Dateigröße: 385.75 KB
Titel: Marty Robbins-CCL1129-Front_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
Heruntergeladen: 389
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:30 Uhr  ·  #10
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:33 Uhr  ·  #11
xx
Back.jpg
Dateiname: Back.jpg
Dateigröße: 94.75 KB
Titel: Back.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 305
Front.jpg
Dateiname: Front.jpg
Dateigröße: 140.32 KB
Titel: Front.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 362
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 10.10.2015 - 15:34 Uhr  ·  #12
xx
Side 2.jpg
Dateiname: Side 2.jpg
Dateigröße: 70.08 KB
Titel: Side 2.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 335
Side 1.jpg
Dateiname: Side 1.jpg
Dateigröße: 70.72 KB
Titel: Side 1.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 303
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.