CONNIE FRANCIS LP-Diskographie

Benutzer
Herkunft: Berlin
Betreff:

CONNIE FRANCIS LP-Diskographie

· 
Gepostet: 07.09.2009 - 20:45 Uhr  ·  #1
ein paar LP's von Connie (Gruss Billy)

Who's Sorry Now(-/4), I'm Beginning To See The Lights, I Cried For You, You Always Hurt The One You Love, I'll Get By, Heartaches, I'm Nobody's Baby, My Melancholy Baby, I Miss You So, It's The Talk Of The Town, If I Had You, How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky).

THE EXCITING CONNIE FRANCISlyrics inside MGM SE-3761 1959
Preview Come Rain Or Come Shine, Hallelujah I Love Him So, By Myself, Rock-a-bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody, There Will Never Be Another You, Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On), Time After Time, How Did He Look, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me, That's All, Blame It On My Youth, Melancholy Serenade.

MY THANKS TO YOUlyrics inside MGM SE-3776 1959
Preview My Thanks To You, Bells Of St Mary's, Garden In The Rain, Try A Little Tenderness, Tree In The Meadow, Now Is The Hour, I'll Close My Eyes, Very Thought Of You, These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You), Cruising Down The River, Gypsy, Goodnight Sweetheart.

ITALIAN FAVORITES(-/4) MGM SE-3791 1959
Preview Comm'e Belle A Stagione, Anema E Core, Arrivederci Roma, You Alone (Solo Tu), Volare (Den Blu Dipint Di Blu), Non Dimenticar (Don't Forget), Toward The End Of The Day, Chiao Chiao Bambina, Mama(-/8), Do You Love Me Like You Kiss Me, I Have But One Heart, There's No Tomorrow (O Sole Mio), Santa Lucia, Come Back To Sorrento.

CHRISTMAS IN MY HEART(-/16)lyrics inside MGM SE-3792 1959
Preview White Christmas, Winter Wonderland, Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You), I'll Be Home For Christmas, Twelve Days Of Christmas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Adeste Fideles, Lord's Prayer, Silent Night, O Little Town Of Bethlehem, First Noel, Ave Maria.reissued SE-4399

CONNIE'S GREATEST HITS(-/17)lyrics inside MGM E-3793 1959
Preview Who's Sorry Now, Fallin'(-/30), Happy Days And Lonely Nights, Stupid Cupid(-/14), Carolina Moon, Plenty Good Lovin'(-/69), Frankie(-/9), You're Gonna Miss Me(-/34), Lipstick On Your Collar(-/5), If I Didn't Care(-/22), My Happiness(-/2), I'm Sorry I Made You Cry(-/36).

ROCK'N ROLL MILLION SELLERSlyrics inside MGM SE-3794 1959
Preview Heartbreak Hotel, Tweedle Dee, I Almost Lost My Mind, I Hear You Knockin', Just A Dream, Don't Be Cruel, Lipstick On Your Collar, Sincerely, Ain't That A Shame, Silhouettes, I'm Walkin', It's Only Make Believe.

COUNTRY AND WESTERN GOLDEN HITSlyrics inside MGM SE-3795 1959
Preview Singing The Blues, Tennessee Waltz, Young Love, Your Cheating Heart, Bye Bye Love, Peace In The Valley, My Special Angel, Hearts Of Stone, Half As Much,Cold Cold Hear, Let Me Go Lover, Anytime.

SPANISH AND LATIN FAVORITES MGM SE-3853 1960
Preview Malaguena, Yours (Quiereme Mucho), Siboney, You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez), Sway (Quiensera), Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps (Quizas Quizas Quizas), Kiss Of Fire (Beso De Fuego), Granada, Kiss Me (Besame Mucho), Nosotros, Vaya Con Dios (May God Be With You), Magic Is The Moonlight (Te Quiero Dijiste), Jealousy (Jalousie).reissued Latino 10014

JEWISH FAVORITES(-/69) MGM SE-3869 1960
Preview Tzena Tzena, My Yiddishe Momme, I Love You Much Too Much, Shein Vi De Levone, Mein Shtetele Belz, O Mein Papa (Oh My Papa), Anniversary Song, Oifen Pripetchik, Havah Negilah (Dance Everyone Dance), Yossel Yossel, Wus Geven It Geven, Mom-e-le (Mother Dear).

MORE ITALIAN FAVORITES(-/9) MGM SE-3871 1960
Preview Guaglione, Senza Mamma(-/87), Just Say I Love Him, Funiculi Funicula, Summertime In Venice, Roman Guitar, Torero, Nights Of Splendor, Tell Me You're Mine, That's Amore (That's Love), Return To Me, Loveliest Night Of The Year.

SONGS TO A SWINGING BAND MGM SE-3893 1960
Preview You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You, Ol' Man Mose, How Long Has This Been Goin' On, My Love My Love, It Might As Well Be Spring, Taboo, Love Is Where You Find It, I Got Lost In His Arms, Dat's Love, Angel Eyes, Gone With The Wind, Swanee.reissued Pendulum 35

CONNIE AT THE COPA(-/65) MGM SE-3913 1960
Preview Ol' Man Mose, It All Depends On You, Many Tears Ago, You Always Hurt The One You Love, Shein Vi De Levone/Hava Nagilah (Dance Everyone Dance), Jealous Of You, Mama, Smack Dab In The Middle, Swanee/You Made Me Love You/Rock-a-bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody/My Mommy/Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye, When The Saints Go Marching In/Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home.

MORE GREATEST HITS(-/39)lyrics inside MGM E-3942 1961
Preview Jealous Of You(-/19), My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own(-/1), Everybody's Somebody's Fool(-/1), Mama, No One(-/34), God Bless America(-/36), Among My Souvenirs(-/7), Where The Boys Are, Many Tears Ago(-/7), Malaguena, Teddy(-/17), Senza Mamma E Nnaumarata.

NEVER ON SUNDAY(-/11)lyrics inside MGM SE-3965 1961
Preview Never On Sunday, Young At Heart, Around The World, High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me), April Love, Song From Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart), Three Coins In The Fountain, Tammy, Anna (El Negro Zumbon), Moonglow And Picnic, Love Me Tender, Love Is A Many Splendored Thing.

SING ALONGlyrics inside Matimor M-8002 1961
Preview Sing Along, Home On The Range, My Wild Irish Rose, I Love You Truly, There's A Tavern In The Town, And The Band Played On, You Tell Me Your Dream, Down In The Valley (Birmingham Jail), In The Good Old Summertime, Auld Lang Syne.

FOLK SONG FAVORITESlyrics inside MGM SE-3969 1961
Preview Oh Suzanna, Red River Valley, Boll Weevil, True Love, Clementine, Aura Lee, Come On Jerry, Careless Love, Every Night (When The Sun Goes Down), She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain, Beautiful Brown Eyes, On Top Of Old Smokey.reissued MS-538 minus 2

SINGS IRISH FAVORITES(-/111)lyrics inside MGM SE-4013 1962
Preview Mac Namara's Band, Mother Machree, My Wild Irish Rose, Dear Old Donegal, Did Your Mother Come From Ireland, Danny Boy, It's A Great Day For The Irish, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral (That's An Irish Lullaby), How Can You Buy Killarney, How Are Things In Glocca Morra, When Irish Eyes Are Smiling, Little Bit Of Heaven.

DO THE TWIST(-/47)lyrics inside MGM SE-4022 1962
Preview Mr Twister, Teach Me How To Twist, Johnny Darlin', Telephone Lover, Mommy Your Daughter's Fallin' In Love, Drop It Joe, Kiss'n Twist, I Won't Be Home To You, My Real Happiness, Ain't That Better Baby, Hey Ring-a-ding, Does Ol' Broadway Ever Sleep.

FUN SONGS FOR CHILDREN MGM SE-4023 1962
Preview Reggie The Rooster, Oscar The Octopus, Sammy The Silkworm, Kitty The Kangaroo, Pinky The Pinguin, Nancy The Nightingale, Elmer The Elephant, Gertrude The Goldfish, Harold The Hippo, Chester The Chimpanze, Dinah The Dinosaur, Buster The Butterfly.

AWARD WINNING MOTION PICTURE HITS(-/108)lyrics inside MGM SE-4048 1962
Preview Moon River, Secret Love, Zip-a-dee Doo-dah, When You Wish Upon A Star, Whatever Will Be Will Be, Over The Rainbow, Lullaby Of Broadway, You'll Never Know, Last Time I Saw Paris, High Hopes, Way You Look Tonight, All The Way.

SECOND HAND LOVE MGM SE-4049 1962
Preview Second Hand Love(-/7), Someone Else's Boy, Together(-/6), Too Many Rules(-/72), He's My Dreamboat, Gonna Git That Man, Don't Break The Heart That Loves You(-/1), Pretty Little Baby, When The Boy In Your Arms, It Happened Last Night, Baby's First Christmas(-/26), Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart(-/7).

COUNTRY MUSIC CONNIE STYLE(-/22) MGM SE-4079 1962
Preview I Really Don't Want To Know, Oh Lonesome Me, I Fall To Pieces, Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You), I Walk The Line, He Thinks I Still Care(-/57), She'll Have To Go, I'm Movin' On, I Don't Hurt Anymore, I'm A Fool To Care, I Can't Stop Loving You, Heartaches By The Number.

MODERN ITALIAN HITS(-/103) MGM SE-4102 1962
Preview Al Di La(-/90), Il Cielo In Una Stanza (This World We Love In), Quando Quando Quando (Tell Me When), Vessuno Al Mondo (No Arms Can Ever Hold You), Arrivederci, Tango Italiano, Come Sinfonia, Nun E Peccatto, Romantica, 24 Mila Baci, Come Prima (For The First Time), Addio Addio.

FOLLOW THE BOYS(-/66) MGM SE-4123 1963
Preview Follow The Boys(-/17), Tonight's My Night, Intrigue, Waiting For Billy, Italian Lullaby, Intrigue, For Every Young Heart, On A Little Street In Venice, In Your Arms, Somewhere Near Someplace, My Dearest Possession, I Can't Reach Your Heart.

GERMAN FAVORITES MGM SE-4124 1963
Preview Wenn Du Gehst, Eine Insel Fur Zwei, Die Liebe Ist Ein Seltsames Spiel, To Mir Nicht Weh, Barcarole In Der Nacht, Nino, Paradiso, Colombino, Immer Und Uberal, Schoner Fremder Mann, Gondola D'amore, Die Nacht Ist Mein (Tonight's My Night), Lili Marlene.

GREATEST AMERICAN WALTZES(-/94) MGM SE-4145 1963
Preview Anniversary Waltz, Remember, My Buddy, You Can't Be True Dear, Always, Beautiful Ohio, Three O'clock In The Morning, True Love, Till We Meet Again, Melody Of Love, Fascination, I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time.

MALA FEMMENA AND BIG HITS FROM ITALY(-/70) MGM SE-4161 1963
Preview La Paloma, Luna Caprese, Un Viollino Nel Mio Cuoro, Viollino Tsigano, Tango Dell Gelosia, C'e Qualcuno, Che Bella Notte,Portami Con Te, Un Desidero Folle, Italian Lullaby, Nessuno E Solo.

VERY BEST(-/68) MGM SE-4167 1963
Preview Who's Sorry Now, Everybody's Somebody's Fool, Follow The Boys, Lipstick On Your Collar, My Happiness, Vacation(-/9), Among My Souvenirs, Where The Boys Are(-/4), Frankie, I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter(-/18), My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own, Second Hand Love, Don't Break The Heart That Loves You, Stupid Cupid, Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart.

IN THE SUMMER OF HIS YEARS(-/126) MGM SE-4210 1964
Preview In The Summer Of His Years(-/46), Bells Of St Mary, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra (That's My Irish Lullaby), Lord's Prayer, My Buddy, God Bless America, Ave Maria, Red River Valley, Danny Boy, True Love True Love, Every Night (When The Sun Goes Down), Aura Lee.

LOOKING FOR LOVE(-/122) MGM SE-4229 1964
Preview Looking For Love, Whoever You Are I Love You, When The Clock Strikes Midnight, Rock Dem Bells, This Is My Happiest Moment, Be My Love, Looking For Love, Let's Have A Party, I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me, Lady Valet Theme, Whoever You Are I Love You, Looking For Love.soundtrack

GREAT COUNTRY FAVORITESwith Hank Williams Jrlyrics inside MGM SE-4251 1964
Preview Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On, Wolverton Mountain, Please Help Me I'm Falling, Singing The Blues, Walk On By, If You've Got The Money, Mule Skinner Blues, Making Believe, Blue Blue Day, No Letter Today, Bye Bye Love, Wabash Cannonball.

NEW KIND OF CONNIE(-/149) MGM SE-4253 1964
Preview Will You Still Be Mine, My Man, More, Sweetest Sounds, I'm Glad There Is You, Where Did Everyone Go, Ma (He's Making Eyes At Me), I Found Myself A Guy, I've Got A Crush On New York Town, My Kind Of Guy, You Can Take It From Me, Where Can I Go Without You, Like Someone In Love.

CONNIE FRANCIS Metro MS-519 1964
Preview Someone Else's Boy, Too Many Rules, Vacation, Don't Break The Heart That Loves You, I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You(-/24), I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter, Biggest Sin Of All, We Have Something More (Than A Summer Love), Plenty Good Lovin', It Happened Last Night.

SINGS FOR MAMA(-/78) MGM SE-4294 1965
Preview For Mama (La Mamma)(-/48), What Kind Of Fool Am I, No One Ever Sends Me Roses, I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You), No One, You're The Only One Can Hurt Me, Whose Heart Are You Breaking Tonight(-/48), I Don't Wanna Be No Better Off, It Takes More, Souvenirs, Playin' Games, It's Gonna Take Me Some Time.

ALL TIME INTERNATIONAL HITS MGM SE-4298 1965
Preview What Now My Love, Misirlow, And I Love Her, Milord, Love Me With All Your Heart, You're Breaking My Heart, Exodus/Havah Negilah (Dance Everyone Dance), La Vie En Rose, Stardust, Girl From Ipanema, Mack The Knife, Wedding (La Novia).

WHEN THE BOYS MEET THE GIRLS MGM SE-4334 1965
Preview When The Boys Meet The Girls(-/10), Monkey See Monkey Do, Embraceable You, Throw It Out Your Mind, Mail Call, I Got Rhythm, Listen People, Bidin' My Time, Embraceable You, Aruba Liberace, But Not For Me, I Got Rhythm.

SINGS FOLK FAVORITES Metro MS-538 1965
Preview Oh Suzanna, Red River Valley, True Love True Love, Clementine, Aura Lee, Careless Love, Every Night (When The Sun Goes Down), She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain, Beautiful Brown Eyes, On Top Of Old Smokey.

JEALOUS HEART MGM SE-4355 1965
Preview Jealous Heart(-/47), If You Ever Get Lonely, Everything I Have Is Yours, If You Ever Change Your Mind, Do I, Fair Weather Lover, Ivory Tower, Once A Day, My Foolish Heart, I'm Falling In Love With You Tonight, Nevertheless, So Long Goodbye.

MOVIE GREATS OF THE 6O's MGM SE-4382 1966
Preview Stranger In The Night, Call Me Irresponsible, I Will Wait For You, You're Gonna Hear From Me, Second Time Around, Somewhere My Love, Dance My Troubles Away, Shadows Of Your Smile, Wives And Lovers, Good Life, Phoenix Love Theme, Forget Domani(-/79).

LIVE AT THE SAHARA IN LAS VEGAS MGM SE-4411 1966
Preview 0pening Dialogue, Once In A Lifetime, One Of Those Songs, My Heart Reminds Me/Yesterday, La Bamba, Sunrise Sunset, Please Don't Sell My Daddy No More Wine/Gotta Travel On/I Can't Stop Loving You/Queen Of The House, I Left My Heart In San Francisco, Mama, Will You Still Be Mine, Who's Sorry Now, Al Di La, Up Above My Head/Glory Glory/Light Of Love.

LOVE ITALIAN STYLE MGM SE-4441 1967
Preview Souvenir D'Italie, Chella Lia, I' Te Vurria Vasa, La Violetera, Passione, Tango Delle Rose, Statte Vicino A Me, Piscatore E Pusilleco, Tarantella, Na Voce Na Chitarra, Sealinatella, Terra Straniera.

HAPPINESS ON BROADWAY TODAY MGM SE-4472 1967
Preview Happiness, Together Forever/My Cup Runneth Over, Hallelujah Baby, Willkommen/Cabaret. Fiddler On The Roof/To Life, Walking Happy, Illya Darling, If My Friends Could See Me Now/I'm A Brass Band, Sherry, I Wanna Be With You, My Best Beau, Impossible Dream.

GRANDES EXITOS DEL CINE DE LOS ANOS 60 MGM SE-4474 1967
Preview No Puedo Olvidar, Eres, Ya Te Hablaran De Mi, El Segundo Amor, Sueno De Amor, La Sombra De Tu Sonrisa, Fue Nuestro Amor, La Buena Vida, Donde Hay Chicos, Olvidemos El Manana.reissued Latino 10015

MY HEART CRIES FOR YOU MGM SE-4487 1967
Preview Lonely Again, Don't Touch Me, Four Walls, There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight, Wayward Wind, How's The World Treating You, My Heart Cries For You, I'd Be A Legend In My Time, Wooden Heart, Room Full Of Roses, Anytime.

SONGS OF LOVE Metro MS-571 1967
Preview My Dearest Possession, Second Hand Love, You're The Only One Can Hurt Me, No One Ever Sends Me Roses, Somewhere Near Someplace, I Can't Reach Your Heart, This Is My Happiest Moment, In Your Arms, You're Mine (Just When You're Lonely), Whoever You Are I Love You.

INCOMPARABLE Metro MS-603 1967
Preview Be My Love, Italian Lullaby, Try A Little Tenderness, When The Clock Strikes Midnight, La Paloma, My Man, Looking For Love, Funiculi Funicula, Tonight's My Night, Loveliest Night Of The Year.sampler

HAWAII CONNIE MGM SE-4522 1968
Preview Tiny Bubbles (Hua Li'l), I'll Remember You, One Paddle Two Paddle, Red Sails In The Sunset, Waikiki, Happy Hours, Pearly Shells, Lahaina Luna, Blue Hawaii, Forevermore, Harbour Lights, To You Sweetheart Aloha.

CONNIE AND CLYDE MGM SE-4573 1968
Preview Connie And Clyde, You Oughta Be In Pictures, Ace In The Hole, We're In The Money (The Old Digger's Song), Just A Gigolo, Button Up Your Overcoat, Brother Can You Spare A Dime, Maybe, Am I Blue, Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone, Ain't Misbehavin', Somebody Else Is Taking My Place.

SINGS BACHARACH AND DAVID MGM SE-4585 1968
Preview What The World Needs Now, Promises Promises, Look Of Love, Do You Know The Way To San Jose, Trains And Boats And Planes, Make It Easy On Yourself, Alfie, This Girls In Love With You, I Say A Little Prayer, Wanting Things, Walk On By, Magic Moments, Blue On Blue, Don't Make Me Over.

WEDDING CAKE MGM SE-4637 1969
Preview Wedding Cake, My Most Favorite Things, Wings Of My Love, Betty Jo Marshall, Love Colored Eyes, You Know You're Not Forsaken, Gone Like The Wind, Springtime, What Momma Used To Do, Blank Colored Pages, Another Page.

SONGS OF LES REED MGM SE-4655 1969
Preview Delilah, Les Byciclettes De Belsize, Don't Say A Word, Kiss Me Goodbye, Three Good Reason, Mister Love, It's Not Unusual, Last Waltz, What's Wrong With The World, Lifetime Of Love.

GREATEST GROOVIE GOLDEN OLDIES MGM GAS-109 1970
Preview Mama, Together, Where The Boys Are, Lipstick On Your Collar, Everybody's Somebody's Fool, Spanish Nights And You (Noches Espanolas Y Tu)(-/99), Who's Sorry Now , Time Alone Will Tell (Non Pensare A Me)(-/94), Stupid Cupid, Blue Winter(-/24).
Benutzer
Betreff:

Re: CONNIE FRANCIS LP-Diskographie

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 00:24 Uhr  ·  #2
xxx
Anhänge an diesem Beitrag
Francis, Connie 0003 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0003 .jpg
Dateigröße: 6.33 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0003 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 290
Francis, Connie 0002 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0002 .jpg
Dateigröße: 5.28 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0002 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 272
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 00:51 Uhr  ·  #3
xxx
Francis, Connie 0005 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0005 .jpg
Dateigröße: 6.47 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0005 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 277
Francis, Connie 0004 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0004 .jpg
Dateigröße: 7.19 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0004 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 292
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 00:53 Uhr  ·  #4
xxx
Francis, Connie 0009.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0009.jpg
Dateigröße: 7.65 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0009.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 308
Francis, Connie 0008.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0008.jpg
Dateigröße: 6.37 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0008.jpg
Francis, Connie 0007 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0007 .jpg
Dateigröße: 9.17 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0007 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 276
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 00:55 Uhr  ·  #5
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 00:57 Uhr  ·  #6
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 00:59 Uhr  ·  #7
xxx
Francis, Connie 0017 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0017 .jpg
Dateigröße: 6.99 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0017 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 298
Francis, Connie 0016 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0016 .jpg
Dateigröße: 8.53 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0016 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 289
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 01:11 Uhr  ·  #8
xxx
Francis, Connie 041.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 041.jpg
Dateigröße: 7.07 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 041.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 266
Francis, Connie 002.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 002.jpg
Dateigröße: 6.03 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 002.jpg
Francis, Connie 0020 .jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 0020 .jpg
Dateigröße: 8.66 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 0020 .jpg
Heruntergeladen: 283
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 01:14 Uhr  ·  #9
xxxx
Francis, Connie 000.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 000.jpg
Dateigröße: 5.83 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 000.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 266
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 01:16 Uhr  ·  #10
xxx
Francis, Connie 016.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 016.jpg
Dateigröße: 7.51 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 016.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 267
Francis, Connie 014.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 014.jpg
Dateigröße: 7.13 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 014.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 250
Francis, Connie 004.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 004.jpg
Dateigröße: 5.95 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 004.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 256
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 01:18 Uhr  ·  #11
xxx
Francis, Connie 012.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 012.jpg
Dateigröße: 6.35 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 012.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 252
Francis, Connie 006.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 006.jpg
Dateigröße: 7.25 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 006.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 233
Francis, Connie 003.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 003.jpg
Dateigröße: 9.93 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 003.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 248
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.09.2009 - 01:19 Uhr  ·  #12
xxx
Francis, Connie 019.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 019.jpg
Dateigröße: 6.24 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 019.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 253
Francis, Connie 017.jpg
Dateiname: Francis, Connie 017.jpg
Dateigröße: 8.88 KB
Titel: Francis, Connie 017.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 236
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.