Titel: Miller, Glenn.jpg
Heruntergeladen: 201
Benutzer
Herkunft: Bonn
Betreff:

Re: GLENN MILLER

· 
Gepostet: 19.06.2020 - 10:57 Uhr  ·  #51
PAULA KELLY war eine der Sängerinnen des Orchesters.
Anhänge an diesem Beitrag
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Kelly,Paula1.jpg
Dateigröße: 22.25 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 148
Benutzer
Herkunft: Hannover
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 30.10.2021 - 16:36 Uhr  ·  #52
Hallo,
nach meinen Kenntnissen starten die 45er Singles von Glenn Miller and his Orchestra 1949 auf RCA 47-2858 mit Chattanooga Choo Choo/A String Of Pearls.
Da war Glenn Miller schon lange der Kriegsmaschinerie zum Opfer gefallen.

Die 78er erschien sei 1937 bei Decca, Brunswick (1937/38) und seit 1938 bei Bluebird, seit 1942 dann Victor.

Gruß
Heino
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 31.10.2021 - 19:31 Uhr  ·  #53
Hallo,

nach mir vorliegenden Daten 78er bis Ende 1951:

Die 78er erschienen sei 1935 bei Columbia, 1937 Decca, Brunswick (1937/38) und seit 1938 bei Bluebird, seit 1942 dann Victor.

COLUMBIA
00 35….3058…. GLENN MILLER And His Orchestra..Solo Hop/??

DECCA
05 37….1239 A…. GLENN MILLER And His Orchestra..Moonlight Bay/ B..How Am I To Know?
06 37….1284 A…. GLENN MILLER And His Orchestra..Anytime, Anyday, Anywhere/ B..Wistful And Blue
07 37….1342 A…. GLENN MILLER And His Orchestra..Peg O' My Heart/ B..I'm Sitting On Top Of The World
Personnel: Charlie Spivak, Mannie Klein (tp), Stirling Bose (tp,vcl), Glenn Miller (tb,arr), Jesse Ralph, Harry Rogers (tb), Hal McIntyre (cl,as,arr), George Siravo (as,arr), Jerry Jerome, Carl Biesecker (ts), Howard Smith (p), Dick McDonough (g), Ted Kotsoftis (b), George T. Simon (d)

BRUNSWICK
07 37….7915…. GLENN MILLER AND HIS ORCHESTRA..I Got Rhythm/..Time On My Hands (You In My Arms)
00 38….8041…. GLENN MILLER AND HIS ORCHESTRA..Every Day's A Holiday/..Sweet Stranger
00 38….8063…. GLENN MILLER AND HIS ORCHESTRA..Doin' the Jive/Humoresque and as Vocalion 5131 with “Dipper Mouth Blues“

VOCALION
00 38….5131…. GLENN MILLER AND HIS ORCHESTRA..Doin' the Jive/Dipper Mouth Blues

BLUEBIRD
10 38….B-7870-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..By The Waters Of Minnetonka (Indian Love Song) (Part 1)/-
B..By The Waters Of Minnetonka (Indian Love Song) (Part 2)
02 39….B-10139-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. (Gotta Get Some) Shut-Eye/-B..How I'd Like To Be With You In Bermuda
04 39….B-10201-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..And The Angels Sing/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton and band..The Chestnut Tree
04 39….B-10214-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Sunrise Serenade/-B..Moonlight Serenade
05 39….B-10219-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, "Tex" Beneke and chorus..Three Little Fishies (Itty Bitty Poo)/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Wishing (Will Make It So)
B: From RKO film "Love Affair"
05 39….B-10229-A….Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle..My Last Goodbye/-
B..Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal refrain by "Tex" Beneke..The Lady's In Love With You
B: From Paramount Film "Some Like It Hot"
05 39….B-10269-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..But It Didn't Mean A Thing/-
B..Glenn Miller And His Orchestra..Runnin' Wild
05 39….B-10276-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Stairway To The Stars/-B..To You
05 39….B-10286-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Little Brown Jug/-B..Pavanne
06 39….B-10290-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Lamp Is Low/-B..Blue Evening
06 39….B-10299-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke..I'm Sorry For Myself/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Back To Back
06 39….B-10303-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Cinderella (Stay In My Arms)/-B..Moon Love
B: adapted from Tschaikowsky's 5th Symphony, 2nd Movement
06 39….B-10309-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Rendezvous Time In Paree /-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..We Can Live On Love (We Haven't Got A Pot To Cook In)
06 39….B-10317-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke..Guess I'll Go Back Home (This Summer)/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Slip Horn Jive
07 39….B-10352-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Sold American/-B..Pagan Love Song
07 39….B-10358-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..The Man With The Mandolin/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain (and whistling) by Tex Beneke (and some verbal banter by Glenn Miller)..The Little Man Who Wasn't There
08 39….B-10366-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Over The Rainbow/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orch. Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
A: From the M-G-M film "The Wizard of Oz"
08 39….B-10372-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Blue Orchids /-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Kay Starr..Baby Me
08 39….B-10388-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Twilight Interlude/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Kay Starr..Glen Island Special
09 39….B-10399-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..My Isle Of Golden Dreams/-B..Wham (Re-Bop-Boom-Bam)
09 39….B-10404-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra with Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Blue Moonlight/-B..My Prayer
09 39….B-10416-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..In The Mood/-B..I Want To Be Happy
09 39….B-10423-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Melancholy Lullaby/-B..(Why Couldn't It Last) Last Night
10 39….B-10438-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Out Of Space/-B..So Many Times
10 39….B-10455-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Bless You/-B..Speaking Of Heaven
10 39….B-10465-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Faithful Forever/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Bluebirds In The Moonlight (Silly Idea)
A & B: From Paramount's Technicolor Cartoon "Gulliver's Travels"
11 39….B-10486-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Blue Rain/-B..Who's Sorry Now?
11 39….B-10495-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Indian Summer/-B..Farewell Blues
12 39….B-10520-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Careless/-B..Vagabond Dreams
12 39….B-10526-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..On A Little Street In Singapore/-B..This Changing World
12 39….B-10536-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Faithful To You/-B..It's A Blue World

OKEH
00 40….5131…. GLENN MILLER and his ORCHESTRA Vocal refrain by Kathleen Lane..Doin' The Jive/-
B..GLENN MILLER and his ORCHESTRA Dipper Mouth Blues

BLUEBIRD
01 40….B-10553-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..In An Old Dutch Garden (By An Old Dutch Mill)/-B..Starlit Hour
01 40….B-10570-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..When You Wish Upon A Star/-B..The Gaucho Serenade
02 40….B-10587-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..Missouri Waltz/-B..Beautiful Ohio
02 40….B-10598-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..The Woodpecker Song/-B..Let's All Sing Together
02 40….B-10605-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Too Romantic/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton and "Tex" Beneke..Sweet Potato Piper
From the Paramount film "The Road to Singapore"
02 40….B-10612-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..Tuxedo Junction/-B..Danny Boy (Londonderry Air)
03 40….B-10622-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Imagination/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Say "Si Si"
03 40….B-10631-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..My! My!/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Say It
A & B: From the Paramount Film "Buck Benny Rides Again"
03 40….B-10638-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Sierra Sue/-B..Moments In The Moonlight
03 40….B-10657-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Polka Dots And Moonbeams/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..What's The Matter With Me
04 40….B-10665-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Star Dust/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke..My Melancholy Baby
05 40….B-10689-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Shake Down The Stars/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Boog-It
05 40….B-10701-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..Alice Blue Gown/-B..Wonderful One
A: From the RKO film "Irene", Side B: Adapted from a theme by Marshall Neilan
05 40….B-10717-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Devil May Care/-B..I'm Stepping Out With A Memory Tonight
05 40….B-10728-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread)/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Yours Is My Heart Alone
05 40….B-10740-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Slow Freight/-B..Bugle Call Rag
06 40….B-10745-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Nearness Of You/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Jack Lathrop..Mister Meadowlark
06 40….B-10754-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..Pennsylvania Six-Five Thousand/-B..Rug Cutter's Swing
06 40….B-10768-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Blueberry Hill/-B..A Million Dreams Ago
07 40….B-10776-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..A Cabana In Havana
08 40….B-10832-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by by Jack Lathrop..Crosstown/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by by Tex Beneke..What's Your Story, Morning Glory
08 40….B-10845-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Call Of The Canyon/-B..Our Love Affair
B: From the M-G-M film "Strike Up the Band"
09 40….B-10860-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..I Wouldn't Take A Million/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Fifth Avenue
09 40….B-10876-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal refrain by Jack Lathrop..Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orch. Falling Leaves
10 40….B-10893-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..A Handful Of Stars/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Yesterthoughts
A: from the M-G-M film "Hullabaloo"
10 40….B-10900-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Shadow On The Sand/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Five O'Clock Whistle
10 40….B-10906-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..I'd Know You Anywhere/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..You've Got Me This Way
From the RKO film "You'll Find Out"
11 40….B-10931-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square/-B..Goodbye, Little Darlin', Goodbye
11 40….B-10936-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Do You Know Why/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Jack Lathrop..Isn't That Just Like Love
From the Paramount film "Love Thy Neighbor"
12 40….B-10959-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Somewhere/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Marion, Jack and Tex..Fresh As A Daisy
12 40….B-10982-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..Anvil Chorus, Part 1/-B..Anvil Chorus, Part 2
01 41….B-10994-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..Frenesi/-B..My Blue Heaven
01 41….B-11011-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Mem'ry Of A Rose/-B..Prairieland Lullaby
01 41….B-11029-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Song Of The Volga Boatmen/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Chapel In The Valley
02 41….B-11042-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Ray Eberle, The Modernaires..You Stepped Out Of A Dream/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Ring Telephone, Ring
02 41….B-11063-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orch. ..I Dreamt I Dwelt In Harlem/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle A Stone's Throw From Heaven
A: Glenn Miller (director), Leonard W. Joy (session supervisor), Trigger Alpert (string bass), Ray Anthony (trumpet), Tex Beneke (saxophone), Johnny Best (trumpet), Ernie Caceres (saxophone), Frank D'Annolfo (trombone), Al Klink (saxophone), Jack Lathrop (guitar), Chummy MacGregor (piano), Billy May (trumpet), Hal McIntyre (saxophone), Dale McMickle (trumpet), Glenn Miller (trombone), Jimmy Priddy (trombone), Maurice Purtill (drums), Wilbur Schwartz (saxophone), Paul Tanner (trombone)
B: Ray Eberle (vocalist), Glenn Miller (director), Leonard W. Joy (session supervisor), Hal McIntyre (saxophone), Tex Beneke (saxophone), Wilbur Schwartz (saxophone), Ernie Caceres (saxophone), Al Klink (saxophone), Johnny Best (trumpet), Dale McMickle (trumpet), Billy May (trumpet), Ray Anthony (trumpet), Glenn Miller (trombone), Jimmy Priddy (trombone), Paul Tanner (trombone), Frank D'Annolfo (trombone), Jack Lathrop (guitar), Chummy MacGregor (piano), Maurice Purtill (drums), Trigger Alpert (string bass)

03 41….B-11069-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Ray Eberle, Dorothy Claire and the Modernaires..A Little Old Church In England/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Tex Beneke and the Modernaires..When That Man Is Dead And Gone
03 41….B-11095-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Dorothy Claire and The Modernaires..Perfidia/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..
Spring Will Be So Sad (When She Comes This Year)
04 41….B-11110-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else)/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orch. Sun Valley Jump
05 41….B-11135-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..The Spirit Is Willing/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Tex Beneke and Dorothy Claire The Air Minded Executive
05 41….B-11163-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orch. ..Boulder Buff/-
B..Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Four Modernaires The Booglie Wooglie Piggy
06 41….B-11183-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Don't Cry, Cherie/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Paula Kelly..Sweeter Than The Sweetest
06 41….B-11187-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..I Guess I'll Have To Dream The Rest/-B..Glenn Miller And His Orch. ..Take The "A" Train
07 41….B-11203-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by The Four Modernaires..Peekaboo To You/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and Chorus..Cradle Song
07 41….B-11215-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..You And I/-B..The Angels Came Thru
07 41….B-11230-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Paula Kelly and The Four Modernaires..I Know Why/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Four Modernaires..Chattanooga Choo Choo
A & B: "From the 20th Century-Fox film "Sun Valley Serenade"
08 41….B-11263-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Paula Kelly, Ray Eberle, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..It Happened In Sun Valley/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Paula Kelly, Ernie Caceres and The Modernaires..The Kiss Polka
A & B Side: From the 20th Century Foxfilm "Sun Valley Serenade"
08 41….B-11274-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle and the Modernaires..Elmer's Tune/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Tex Beneke and the Modernaires..Delilah
09 41….B-11287-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle..From One Love To Another/-B..I'm Thrilled
09 41….B-11299-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Man In The Moon/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..
Ma-Ma-Maria (Fee-dle, Ee-dle, Fee-dle, Ee-dle-la)
10 41….B-11315-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..This Time The Dream's On Me/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..Says Who? Says You, Says I!
A & B: From the Warner Bros. film "Blues in the Night"
10 41….B-11326-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..Dear Arabella/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Orange Blossom Lane
11 41….B-11342-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Dreamsville, Ohio/-B..Papa Niccolini
11 41….B-11353-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke, Ernie Caceres and The Modernaires..Jingle Bells/-
B..Alvino Rey and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by The Four King Sisters..Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
11 41….B-11365-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and Choir..Ev'rything I Love/-B..Baby Mine
A: From the musical production "Let's Face It"
B: From the Walt Disney production "Dumbo"
11 41….B-11369-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Humpty Dumpty Heart/-B..This Is No Laughing Matter
12 41….B-11382-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra: Mickey McMickle, Johnny Best, Alec Fila, Billy May (tp), Glenn Miller, Paul Tanner, Jimmy Priddy, Frank D’Annolfo (tb)Wilbur Schwartz, Ernie Caceres, Tex Beneke, Al Klink, Babe Russin (reeds), Chummy MacGregor (p), Bobby Hackett (g & cornet), Doc Goldberg (b), Maurice Purtill (d), Bill Finegan, Jerry Gray, Billy May (arr), Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Day Dreaming/-
B..Glenn Miller And His Orchestra..A String Of Pearls
12 41….B-11386-A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Piano - Chummy McGregor..Moonlight Sonata/-
B..Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Vocal refrain by The Modernaires..Slumber Song
12 41….B-11397-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..(There'll Be Blue Birds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover/-B..We're The Couple In The Castle
B: From the Paramount Cartoon "Mr. Bug Toes To Town."Fehler! Linkreferenz ungültig.
12 41….B-11401-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Moonlight Cocktail/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Happy In Love
B: From the musical production "Sons O' Fun."
01 42….B-11438-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..When The Roses Bloom Again/-B..Always In My Heart
02 42….B-11443-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Dear Mom/-
B..Glenn Miller And His Orchestra Keep 'Em Flying
02 42….B-11462-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Story Of A Starry Night/-B..Skylark
03 42….B-11474-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..The Lamplighter's Serenade/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..
Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
03 42….B-11493-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..She'll Always Remember/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..Shhh, It's A Military Secret

VICTOR
05 42….27873-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra.. American Patrol/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Soldier, Let Me Read Your Letter
05 42….27879-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Sweet Eloise/-B..Sleep Song
06 42….27894-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Marion Hutton and The Modernaires..Knit One, Purl Two/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Lullaby Of The Rain
07 42….27933-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Yesterday's Gardenias/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..The Humming-Bird
07 42….27934-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke, Marion Hutton and the Modernaires..
(I've Got A Gal In) Kalamazoo/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..At Last
A & B: From the 20th Century Fox Film "Orchestra Wives"
07 42….27935-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrains by Ray Eberle and the Modernaires..Serenade In Blue/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..That's Sabotage
07 42….27943-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..
Conchita, Marquita, Lolita, Pepita, Rosita, Juanita Lopez/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Long Tall Mama
08 42….27953-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Skip Nelson..Dearly Beloved/-B..I'm Old Fashioned
10 42….20-1509-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..Juke Box Saturday Night/-B..Sleepy Town Train
A:. From the musical production "Stars on Ice"
12 42….20-1520-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Skip Nelson and The Modernaires..Moonlight Becomes You/-B..Moonlight Mood

V DISC
00 43….132…. Glenn Miller..
A1: In The Mood
B1: Missouri Waltz
B2: Alice Blue Gown

VICTOR
01 43….20-1523-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Skip Nelson and The Modernaires..That Old Black Magic/-
B..A Pink Cocktail For A Blue Lady
07 43….20-1536-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Blue Rain/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Caribbean Clipper
09 43….20-1529-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Rhapsody In Blue/-B..Along The Santa Fé Trail

V DISC
10 43….12…. Glenn Miller..At Last/Moonlight Mood
11 43….39…. Glenn Miller..Moonlight Serenade/My Melancholy Baby

VICTOR
12 43….20-1546-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by The Modernaires..It Must Be Jelly (Cause Jam Don't Shake Like That)/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Rainbow Rhapsody

V DISC
12 43….65…. Captain Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..Stardust/
418th AAFTC Band..St. Louis Blues March
01 44….91…. Captain Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: Stormy Weather
418th AAFTC Band
B1: Buckle Down, Winsocki
B2: El Capitan
02 44….123…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: Going Home
A2: Honeysuckle Rose
A3: My Blue Heaven
Glenn Miller
B1: In The Mood

VICTOR
02 44….20-1552-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Tuxedo Junction/-B..A String Of Pearls
02 44….P-146…. Up Swing With Tommy Dorsey, Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Artie Shaw and Their Orchestras
Benny Goodman
A: Stompin' At The Savoy
B: Don't Be That Way
Tommy Dorsey
C: Song Of India
D: Yes Indeed!
Artie Shaw
E: Begin The Beguine
F: Oh, Lady Be Good
Glenn Miller
G: Tuxedo Junction
H: A String Of Pearls

V DISC
03 44….144…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: The Squadron Song
A2: Tail End Charlie
B1: Don't Be That Way
B2: Blue Champagne

VICTOR
03 44….20-1563-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Here We Go Again/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Long Time No See, Baby
Side A: Miller's last Top 40 hit during his lifetime. See the entry for "It Must Be Jelly ('Cause Jam Don't Shake Like That) for more information on recording date and session info.
Side B: Arranged by Jerry Gray. Although uncredited on the label, Sunny Skylar co-wrote the tune.
"Long Time No See, Baby" was recorded at the RCA Victor Studios in New York City on November 22, 1940. Although it was not issued on shellac until this release in March, 1944, it was featured regularly on his CBS Chesterfield radio program and NBC remote broadcasts from various venues from early October, 1940 through early 1941.

Personnel on the session were:
Trumpets: Billy May, Ray Anthony, Dale McMickle, Johnny Best
Trombones: Glenn Miller, Jimmy Priddy, Paul Tanner, Frank D'Annolfo
Reeds: Hal McIntyre, alto saxErnie Caceres, alto and baritone sax and clarinet, Wilbur Schwartz, clarinet and alto sax
Rhythm: Chummy MacGregor, piano, Jack Lathrop guitar, Herman "Trigger" Alpert, bass, Maurice Purtill, drums

04 44….20-1564-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..American Patrol/-B..Song Of The Volga Boatmen
04 44….20-1565-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Tuxedo Junction/-B..In The Mood
04 44….20-1566-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Little Brown Jug/-B..Moonlight Serenade
04 44….20-1567-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Star Dust/-B..Pennsylvania Six-Five Thousand
04 44….P-148…. Glenn Miller Glenn Miller: An Album of Outstanding Arrangements on Victor Records
A: American Patrol
B: Song Of The Volga Boatmen
C: Tuxedo Junction
D: In The Mood
E: Little Brown Jug
F: Moonlight Serenade
G: Star Dust
H: Pennsylvania Six-Five Thousand

V DISC
05 44….183…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: Embraceable You
A2: G. I. Jive
Duke Ellington
B1: Sophisticated Lady
B2: Azure

VICTOR
05 44….20-1585-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Basket Weaver Man/-
B..On A Little Street In Singapore

V DISC
06 44….201…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..Moon Dreams/
Glenn Miller..Sleepy Town Train
07 44….223…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me)
A2: Stompin' At The Savoy
B1: Stealin' Apples
08 44….242…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: Fellow On A Furlough
A2: Guns In The Sky
B1: Poinciana
10 44….281…. Capt Glenn Miller And The Army Air Forces Training Command Orchestra..
A1: Sun Valley Jump
A2: Chattanooga Choo Choo
Artie Shaw
B1: It Had To Be You
Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five
B2: Special Delivery Stomp

VOGUE Picture Disc
00 45…. Jackie Heller..Rum And Coca Cola/Glenn Miller..On A Little Street In Singapore

V DISC
01 45….352….Guy Lombardo
A1: (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings
A2: Singin' In The Rain
Glenn Miller
B1: Missouri Waltz
B2: Alice Blue Gown
07 45….466….Glenn Miller
A1: Bye Bye Blues
A2: Wang Wang Blues
Harry James
B1: Too Marvelous For Words
09 45….504….Major Glenn Miller And The Band Of The AAF Training Command
A1: The Army Air Corps Song
A2: I Hear You Screaming
Woody Herman
B1: A Kiss Goodnight
B2: Northwest Passage

RCA Victor
11 45….20-1753-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..In The Mood/-B..Sunrise Serenade
11 45….20-1754-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Tuxedo Junction/-B..Star Dust
11 45….44-0007…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Moonlight Serenade/..Moonlight Serenade
03 46….20-1834-A…. Glenn Miller Orchestra with Tex Beneke..Swing Low Sweet Chariot /-
B..Glenn Miller Orchestra with Tex Beneke Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Crew Chiefs..I'm Headin' For California
03 46….20-1835-A…. Tex Beneke with The Glenn Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Crew Chiefs..
It Couldn't Be True (Or Could It?)/-
B..Tex Beneke with The Glenn Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Artie Malvin..One More Tomorrow
05 46….20-1859-A…. Tex Beneke with The Glenn Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Artie Marvin and the Crew Chiefs..The Whiffenpoof Song/-
B..Tex Beneke with The Glenn Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke..Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop
07 46….20-1914-A…. Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by The Crew Chiefs..I Know/-
B..Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Crew Chiefs..Ev'rybody Loves My Baby (My Baby)
10 46….20-1991-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Artie Malvin..Oh, But I Do /-
B..Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Crew Chiefs..A Gal In Calico
11 46….20-2016-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra..Falling Leaves/-B..Star Dust
11 46….20-2017-A…. Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke, Lilian Lane and vocal group..Uncle Remus Said/-
B..Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Artie Malvin..Anybody's Love Song
02 47….20-2126-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Mello Larks..Hoodle Addle/-
B..Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal by Garry Stevens and The Mello Larks..Anniversary Song
B: From the Columbia picture "The Jolson Story" (Based on a theme by Ivanovici)
04 47….20-2234-A…. Tex Beneke With The Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Garry Stevens..Through (How Can You Say We're Through?)/-
B..Tex Beneke With The Miller Orchestra..Sunrise Serenade

DECCA
04 47….25075 A…. Glenn Miller And His Orchestra..Peg O' My Heart/ B..Moonlight Bay

RCA Victor
05 47….20-2273-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Garry Stevens..My Young And Foolish Heart/-
B..Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra..Moonlight Serenade
07 47….20-2313-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal by Tex Beneke and The Moonlight)..Feudin' And Fightin'/-
B..Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Garry Stevens..How Can I Say I Love You
07 47….20-2341-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal by Garry Stevens and The Moonlight Serenaders..
(How I'll Miss You) When The Summer Is Gone /-
B..Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra..Vocal by The Moonlight Serenaders..Without Music
09 47….20-2374-A…. Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra..Body And Soul/-B..Stormy Weather
09 47….20-2410-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Four Modernaires..Chattanooga Choo Choo/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Johnson Rag
09 47….20-2411-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Missouri Waltz/-B..Pavanne
09 47….20-2412-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..My Isle Of Golden Dreams/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Dorothy Claire and The Modernaires..Perfidia
09 47….20-2413-A….Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Runnin' Wild/-B..Bugle Call Rag
09 47….20-2424-A….Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Garry Stevens and The Moonlight Serenaders..I Have But One Heart ('O Marenariello)/-
B..Tex Beneke with The Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and Band..Too Late

09 47….P-189….Glenn Miller..Glenn Miller Masterpieces
A: Chattanooga Choo Choo
B: Johnson Rag
C: Missouri Waltz
D: Pavanne
E: My Isle Of Golden Dreams
F: Perfidia
G: Runnin' Wild
H: Bugle Call Rag

VICTOR
10 47….20-2510-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke, Ernie Caceres and The Modernaires..Jingle Bells/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke..Ida! Sweet As Apple Cider
A Side: mx 71192, recorded Oct. 20, 1941, B Side: mx 58884, recorded Jan. 17, 1941

RCA Victor
12 47….20-2536-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..It Happened In Hawaii/-B..Moonlight Cocktail
00 48….20-1495-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Anvil Chorus - Part 1/-B..Anvil Chorus - Part 2
05 48….20-2889-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle and The Modernaires..Serenade In Blue/-B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle..Blue Evening

V DISC
05 48….842….Tony Pastor
A1: Indian Love Call
A2: Ramblin' Rose
Glenn Miller
B1: In The Mood
Bert Hirsch And V Disc Band
B2: University Of Minnesota March

RCA Victor
06 48….20-2942-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and the Modernaires..Delilah/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Adios
12 48….20-3185…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal Refrain by Ray Eberle and the Modernaires..Elmer's Tune/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke and The Modernaires..Juke Box Saturday Night
10 49….20-3563-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..A Handful Of Stars/-B..Shake Down The Stars
00 51….42-0026-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Four Modernaires Chattanooga Choo Choo/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke, Marion Hutton and the Modernaires (I’ve Got a Gal in) Kalamazoo
00 51….42-0028-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Moonlight Serenade/-B..Sunrise Serenade
03 51….20-4086-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..In The Mood/-B..A String Of Pearls
10 51….42-0110-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Tiger Rag/-B..Everybody Loves My Baby

Gruß
Heino
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 16:51 Uhr  ·  #54
Hallo,
bei der Durchsicht der Billboard Pop-Charts sind mir weitere Schellacks bzw. Ergänzungen rund um Glenn Miller aufgefallen, die ich der vorigen Discografie hintanstellen möchte:

COLUMBIA
00 35….3058-D…. GLENN MILLER And His Orchestra..Solo Hop (7382-1)/In A Little Spanish Town (7381-1)

BRUNSWICK
05 38….8152…. GLENN MILLER AND HIS ORCHESTRA..Why'd Ya Make Me Fall in Love**/Don't Wake Up My Heart***
** Vocal Chorus Gail Reese
*** Vocal Chorus Ray Eberle

BLUEBIRD
00 38….B-7853-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..My Reverie/-B..??
06 39….B-10329-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Oh, You Crazy Moon/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle and Marion Hutton..Ain’tcha Comin’ Out Tonight
01 40….B-10561-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Ooh! What You Said/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..I Beg Your Pardon
00 40….B-10580-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..The Sky Fell Down/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton..Give A Little Whistle
00 40….B-10673-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..I’ll Never Smile Again/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Marion Hutton and Tex Beneke..The Rumba Jumps!
00 40….B-10684-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Hear My Song, Violetta/-B..Starlight And Music
03 41….B-11079-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke..Ida (Sweet As Apple Cider)/-
B..Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..It’s Always You
00 41….B-11219-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..Under Blue Canadian Skies/-
B.. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra..Adios
00 41….B-11235-A…. Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocal refrain by Ray Eberle..The Cowboy Serenade (While I’m Rollin’ My Last Cigarette)/-
B..??

Vielleicht findet sich jemand, um die ?? auszufüllen.

Gruß
Heino

RCA Victor
00 46….20-1922-A…. Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke..Give Me Five Minutes More/-B..??
00 46….20-1951-A…. Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Tex Beneke and The Crew Chiefs..The Woodchuck Song/-
B..Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra Vocal refrain by Lilian Lane..Passe
Benutzer
Herkunft: Berlin
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 17:47 Uhr  ·  #55
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-Front.jpg
Dateigröße: 261.51 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 70
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-16-17 (2).jpg
Dateigröße: 160.41 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 69
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-18-19 (2).jpg
Dateigröße: 224.23 KB
Titel:
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-18-19 (3).jpg
Dateigröße: 232.45 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 74
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-20 (2).jpg
Dateigröße: 195.53 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 70
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-2-3 (2).jpg
Dateigröße: 133.17 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 67
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Miller-Rear.jpg
Dateigröße: 128.1 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 68
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 17:53 Uhr  ·  #56
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Front.jpg
Dateigröße: 90.18 KB
Titel:
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Back.jpg
Dateigröße: 146.75 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 67
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Side 1.jpg
Dateigröße: 109.79 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 66
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Side 2.jpg
Dateigröße: 111.12 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 64
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 18:00 Uhr  ·  #57
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 18:04 Uhr  ·  #58
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 18:06 Uhr  ·  #59
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: front.jpg
Dateigröße: 111.49 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 63
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: back.jpg
Dateigröße: 157.41 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 66
Benutzer
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 03.11.2021 - 18:08 Uhr  ·  #60
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Cover.jpg
Dateigröße: 149.97 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 63
GLENN MILLER
Dateiname: Tray.jpg
Dateigröße: 150.27 KB
Titel:
Heruntergeladen: 62
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.